The success of your defense depends not only on who you choose to represent you, but also on what you do to protect your own rights.
If you are contacted by law enforcement and you believe you are suspected of a crime:
- Do not make any statements without consulting with an attorney first
- Do not argue with the law enforcement officers
- Keep your hands visible, do not touch an officer, do not resist and
- Never run from the police
- Write down everything that happened as soon as you get an opportunity
- Contact Pasadena criminal defense attorney Matthew Cargal immediately